4.03.2011

Danielle & Tyler

Spring may be here, but in Washington it's by name only! Luckily though, when I had the pleasure of photographing Danielle and her boyfriend Tyler last month we were blessed with a spot of sun. These two were so much fun and a joy to work with- they're both naturals in front of the camera. It seems I've timed this blog perfectly, too, because it's Danielle's birthday!









We had to bring in the ever adorable Nahla for a few photos! 





They could both be models, right? 








It's always okay to play with your food in front of the camera! 

Danielle and Tyler, I hope you two had as much fun with this photoshoot as I did. Have a wonderfully blessed birthday, Danielle! 

Everyone, feel free to leave me a comment and tell me what you think! Have a great Sunday. 


2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Mariah!! I LOVE #1 and your perspective in #3! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos you have the knack kiddo. You have the natural ease and talent with the camera.

    ReplyDelete